Please be patient with us as things get back on track and note the following temporary modifications:
- Staffed hours of operation, M-F, 5am - 8pm and Sat & Sun, 8am - 6pm
- 24-hour access is available with a 24-hour membership
- Kids Korner is open normal hours
- Group Exercise has a modified schedule, view here : https://www.miamiathleticclub.org/hours-and-schedules/class-schedule.html
- Virtual Group Exercise classes can be viewed online, anytime, anywhere if you are not comfortable coming in yet - request access to the private Member Only Facebook Group
- Aquatic Classes with a modified schedule, view here : https://www.miamiathleticclub.org/hours-and-schedules/mac-pool-schedule.html
- Silver Sneakers classes will not be offered just yet. This will be re-evaluated regularly and considered based on Governor DeWines recommendations for this age group. In the interim, Silver Sneakers video classes are available on the Silver Sneakers FaceBook page.
- MAC Award Winning Private Swim Lessons are available, inquire for registration details.
- Certified Trainers are available to provide personalized training programs for your every need. Let us know how we can help.
In an effort to keep families and staff as safe and healthy as possible, Governor DeWine issued the following additional guidelines and protocols for those using the gym :
- Effective 7/23/20 Governor DeWine mandated that all individuals must wear facial coverings in public at all times. The order requires those 10 years old or older to wear a mask. Additional exclusions for the gym include:
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively exercising
- All members must check in every visit and sanitize their hands at check in (hand sanitizer is very hard to find, donations are welcome and we encourage you to bring and use your own)
- Come dressed and ready to workout to minimize using the locker rooms
- Members MUST disinfect ALL equipment before and after use
- Some equipment and programming will be limited to follow protocol and to allow for proper spacing and social distancing.This will be reevaluated weekly
- No congregating, socializing in groups or waiting around; We love our members but, please get in, work out and get out as expeditiously as possible
- Locker rooms and bathrooms will be available, however, try to minimize use and get in and out to avoid crowding
- Please do not stand or otherwise block the walkways or passageway
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet whenever possible
- Follow good hygiene: wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer, avoid touching your face, cough and sneeze into your shirt or an elbow
- If you or your family are not feeling well or symptomatic, please stay home!
Below are some of the guidelines and protocols that MAC will be following to help keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible:
- MAC Staff will sanitize their hands and perform a daily symptom assessment prior to each shift
- MAC Staff will wear a mask at all times. Note: swim/aquatic and group exercise instructors may not while teaching if it creates a hardship to perform their job
- Bathrooms and high touch areas will be disinfected every 2 hours
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting daily during slow hours
- Limiting use of equipment to allow for social distancing
- Removal of equipment that cannot be sanitized such as ropes and straps
- Enforcement of members cleaning equipment after use
- Signage to direct and remind members of expectations and protocols
We look forward to seeing all of our valued customers back at MAC and helping you achieve your fitness goals.
We love our members and appreciate your support of MAC as local small businesses employing over 55 team members.