- spinal manipulative therapy
- extremity joint mobilization and manipulation to treat all spin and extremity soft tissue and joint related injuries whether acute, chronic or repetitive strain related.
Other modalities offered:
- electrical muscle stimulation
- frequency specific micro-current
- walking and running form and technique training
- spinal health exercises classes taught at MAC
- therapeutic exercises for rehabilitative purposes to return patients to stable injury free status
- *NEW* Four Core Training for improved whole body strength stability coordination and balance taught one on one at the MAC.
Chiropractic techniques offered:
- Diversified, Thompson Drop Table
- flexion distraction
- manual axial spinal decompression