Miami Athletic Club has been in the community as a locally owned and operated fitness center since 1984. MAC has received many awards including:
- Small Business Award from the Clermont Chamber of Commerce
- Voted "Best Gym" on the Eastside 3 years in a row by the readers of the Cincinnati Enquirer
- 2018 HulaFrog Award for "Most Loved Swim Lessons" and "Most Loved Indoor Pool"
Here is what MAC members are saying -
If boredom and time constraints have ever been issues keeping you accountable and you have given up on fitness in the past, group exercise classes offer a practical solution. It’s a creative and fun way to keep exercise interesting and saves time while boosting cardiovascular and muscular fitness. The added benefits are LOTS of great music, high energy and cardio fun! You won’t want to miss out and, once you try it, you’ll be easily hooked into making it a part of your exercise routine!
-Jo Anne Calland, MAC member since 1987
Our mission is to develop and retain members by providing an all inclusive, clean and professional environment for members and their families by offering supervised programs and services for all levels of conditioning. At MAC, it is our goal to provide members with the best variety of fitness options to improve their physical fitness and enhance their quality of life.
- Our Members are the most important people in our club.
- Our Members are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them.
- Our Members are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose of our work.
- Our Members give us opportunity to grow as they allow us to serve them.
- Our Members are partners in our business, not outsiders.
- Our Members deserve courteous attention and prompt service. They are the lifeblood of our club. Without our Members, this club would cease to exist!